Thursday, February 01, 2007

 
I keep thinking I've got the storefront nailed down, but just as the last t is about to get crossed and the last i dotted, there appears a j that needs to be considered -- what's that damn dot doing on the J? And then the whole thing unravels and moves me back three steps, and I fall down an Alice in Wonderland hole in the ground but suddenly see a light at the end of the tunnel and head for it... and tomorrow, MAYBE tomorrow, I'll be able to say, "The storefront is open -- drop on by!" But not tonight... and until that happens, or until I give up on it, and just run this project out of my studio or whatever other space I can find, everything is on hold... for now...

Undaunted...

ONWARD!

.....Bush and Cheney GONE BY APRIL 1....!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?